If your small business sells a product, the presentation of that product has a lot to do with how appealing it is to customers. Packaging and labelling goes a long way towards selling the actual product itself—even the very best products can fall short of their true potential unless they’re wrapped in packing that makes them desirable and appealing to potential buyers.
But what makes for good packaging and how can your small business leverage industrial label printing in Hayward, CA to help bring your product’s appeal to the highest levels possible? Take a look at a few of the different ways labelling and packaging work in tandem to create sales opportunities:
- If your product has a large amount of technical information, having a label that clearly designates and thoroughly presents this information is imperative and will show your customers that you’re dedicated to giving them the information they need to be informed. For example, if you’re required to print a disclaimer, you have nutrition facts or there’s an MSDS associated with your product, this information needs to be clearly labelled.
- Labels are as much about aesthetics as they are about information—i.e. your label needs to look great while still being informative. This means having a professionally designed label that’s eye-catching, yet still informative. Maybe this means designing a wrap label that’s outwardly visual on the front and inherently informative on the back? Either way, having the perfect mesh of good looks and viable information is critical.
- A label should do more than just sell a product, it should also reinforce a brand. This means having brand colors and logos clearly in place, along with information about the brand itself so that people can become affiliated with your image beyond the product they’re holding. In this way, you’ll help grow your brand through every product you sell, making products the face of your brand.
- Let’s also consider the ROI of industrial label printing in Hayward, CA when chalking up the benefits! Large run labels can cost mere pennies on the dollar per label printed, which can translate into better sales. Based on your markup per product and the investment in labels, you’re walking away with increased profits across the board, all because of a simple investment in label.
- Let’s say you already have a label, but you’re printing it in house with little to no experience of the printing process. In outsourcing your label printing work to a printer with experience, you’ll have access to numerous resources to help improve that label and streamline your product. Perhaps now you can add sequential numbering to help track inventory? Maybe you’re converting to digital labelling in order to create a private label line for customers? Whatever the case, working with a professional in your label printing can open the door to possibilities that abound.
If you’re looking at the label printing process for your products and thinking that it’s a minor aspect that doesn’t warrant any more attention than you’re giving it, think again. Investing the time and money in industrial label printing in Hayward, CA could be the best step you take in the growth of your business and the development of your brand.